Join one of the many groups that support the Trust’s work. You can:
- Work in the garden and greenhouse, plant trees or help control invasive plants.
- Help us organize activities on the land, such as hikes, birdwatching, plant identification, art activities, or other!
- Provide guidance during our elementary school field trips.
- Monitor birds to help determine the effectiveness of our restoration efforts.
- Help develop plans for the management of our land.
- Join one of the committees that provide guidance to Trust activities. (Our committees are composed almost entirely of volunteers).
- Provide office support.
We’d love to talk to you about your skills, abilities and interests so that we can find volunteer tasks perfect for you. Feel free to call the office, at (503) 368-3203 or email us at email@example.com.
It helps if you sign up online for volunteering with LNCT. Follow the link to tell us a bit about yourself on our Online Volunteer Signup Form.
You can also come to one of our trust events and talk with us, or print out our Volunteer Welcome Packet fill it out and send it to us or drop it at our office.