Join one of the many groups that support the Trust’s work. You can:
- work in the garden and greenhouse, plant trees or help control invasive plants.
- provide guidance during our elementary school field trips.
- monitor birds to help determine the effectiveness of our restoration efforts.
- help develop plans for the management of our land
- join one of the committees that provide guidance to Trust activities. (The Trust board is composed entirely of volunteers).
- provide office support
We’d love to talk to you about your skills, abilities and interests so that we can find volunteer tasks perfect for you.
To sign up for volunteering with LNCT, tell us a bit about yourself on our Online Volunteer Signup Form.
You can also come to one of our trust events and talk with us or print out our Volunteer Welcome Packet fill it out and send it to us.